Skip to content
Explore Sources and Topics of Special Interest
- Sources. The sources referred to in creating the American, French, and British North American voyage and crew list databases. Links are provided to scans of the original materials when they are available online.
- Logbook Repositories. A searchable table of libraries, museums and other repositories of American Offshore Whaling logbooks.
- Scanned Logbooks. Read more than 300 whaling logbooks that have been scanned.
- Voyage Maps. View voyage maps drawn from logbook data.
- Women who went whaling. Find voyages on which the master’s wife sailed.